Today I gathered 10 lip products to try this summer. I chose lip products that I personally love combined with products I have under my radar (these are products I’ve heard great things from other bloggers/YouTubers). In the past several months I’ve been into more vibrant colors, but lately I’ve converted back into nudes, light pinks and peachy pinks.
1. Urban Decay | Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar | $26 for 0.17oz. This is a medium nude pink perfect color for everyday.
2. Dior | Rouge Brillant Lipgloss in Darling | $39 for 0.20oz. I had to add a few pops of color, I chose this because I think it will brighten up the face and it’ll be great with a light wash of shadow over the eyes. You can also check Swan for a MYBB color.
3. CLINIQUE | Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Sweet Pop, a bright yellow-pink creme | $21 for 0.13oz. I heard so many great things about this lipstick, most of the colors are actually sold out online at the moment (must be that good). I chose this color because I personally like pinks that do not have a blue undertone.
4. NARS | Audacious Lipstick in Anita | $39 for 0.14oz. I have this lipstick in Julie, I find that the formula is very opaque and creamy – Anita was a color that was recommended to me as a wedding lipstick. I think it would be great for brides that want something that will show up in photos while looking natural.
5. Yves Saint Laurent | ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in 27 Pêche Cerra-Cola $38 for 0.20oz. Milan and I have been a fan of Glossy Stain for some time now, Milan actually swears by them because they last all day and still leave a tint of color behind after eating.
6. Estée Lauder | Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting Shine Lipstick in Obsessed | $34 for 0.1oz. If I could pull off Restless in the Pure Color Envy Matte Sculpting Lipstick line, I would put that here – since I can’t, I decided to pick something less bold.
7. Dior | Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Tiny Pink | $39 for 0.18oz. I love the Fluid Stick line, if I wasn’t afraid of my products going spoiled I would purchase more. This is a really cute pink.
8. Urban Decay | Matte Revolution Lipstick in Stark Naked | $26 for 0.09oz. Now that I come to think of it, I think Kylie Jenner is the reason why I’ve been swooning over nudes lately. This color is described as a matte light nude, I think it will be flattering on a lot of people.
9. SEPHORA COLLECTION | Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Orchid Luster | $20 for 0.14oz. I’m also digging purple.
10. Yves Saint Laurent | ROUGE PUR COUTURE SPF15 – Pure Colour Satiny Radiance in 10 Beige Tribute | $39 for 0.13oz. This is a pretty nude and I’m a big fan of the line.
What do you guys think of this list? Have you tried anything listed here?