Here is a quick round up of a few things I love this month! August was a good lipstick month for me; I mentioned in another post that I’ve been into nudes and MYBB so I have 3 to share with you today along with a few other goodies.
- NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eye Liner in Via Veneto. I discovered this one in the Sephora VIB Rouge birthday gift and I’ve been using it ever since. The gift size has lasted me over 4 months now and it seems like I still have a decent amount left. I think this is the best kohl liner I’ve found to date. I mainly use this for my upper waterline. I find it to be creamy, easy to apply, and lasts all day on me without smudging. I wouldn’t mind checking out other nude color in this.
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Beige Tribute. At first I was only able to find this at Holt Renfrew & Hudson’s Bay, but it looks like Sephora carries this color now. This is a perfect nude for those with fair to medium (maybe light-medium) skin – for reference my skin is probably an NC 15-20. I personally like nude lipsticks paired with a dark smoky eye. I think for everyday use, it might look too washed out.
- Clinique Pop Lip Color in Beige Pop. To me this color is actually quite close to YSL’s Beige Tribute, it’s about 0.5 to 1 point darker and slightly more pink. This is very comfortable on my lips and I like how it doesn’t have a scent to it. If you’re interested in Beige Tribute and don’t want to pay the $39 price tag, I recommend giving this a go. It retails for $21 CAD, available at Sephora, Holt Renfrew, Hudson’s Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Sears.
- Burberry Kisses Lipstick in English Rose. This is hands down my favorite. If you’re looking for an opaque lipstick, then this isn’t for you. YSL & Clinique both have an opaque formula, whereas Burberry has a buildable coverage. I love how comfortable this is on the lips and how natural it looks. It just looks like I have naturally plush, rose-tone lips.
- Ban.do Agenda. This is my favorite planner to date. I’ve been a die-hard moleskine fan for years but this cute design just won me over. If you’re in the market for a new planner, you need to check this one out – you won’t be disappointed, you’ll find stickers, tabs, cute monthly graphic designs and more.
What have you been loving lately?