Is it me, or are holiday kits releasing earlier and earlier each year? I don’t mind this one bit, I love how Christmas always brings in excellent value sets – which are great for gift giving, trying new brands, or just purchasing products you love at a better value.
Today I wanted to kick-start my holiday gift guide series. Over the next few months I will be compiling some gift giving ideas that are perfect for the holiday season. (Tip: you can also use these ideas for birthday gifts, bridal shower gifts, etc). To start, I wanted to share some skincare kits that caught my eye.
Fresh, Skincare Heroes, $72
This looks like a solid kit. These are some of Fresh’s bestsellers, which includes a face cleanser, mask, cream, and lip treatment. This is perfect for someone who already loves the Fresh brand.
– 1.7 oz Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
– 1 oz Fresh Rose Face Mask
– 1 oz Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex
– 0.15 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
Fresh, Sugar Lip Delight, $65 CAD
This is a fun one. You get 7 different lip balms, 6 of which are tinted. You can give this gift as-is or break it up and give one to all your closest girlfriends. For this kit I would personally break it up and create my own beauty stocking stuffer.
– 0.08 oz Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
– 6 x 0.08 oz Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Sugar Fig Tinted, Sugar Ruby Tinted, Sugar Tulip Tinted, Sugar Rosé Tinted, Sugar Nude Tinted, and Untinted
Caudalie, Caudalie Favorites Kit, $32
I personally purchased this set myself. I tried a few of Caudalie’s skincare items a few years ago and it works well with my skin. Originally I wanted the mini-size beauty elixir to try ($19 CAD) but for $32 dollars you also get a face lotion, hand cream, lip treatment, face wash and a reusable travel pouch.
– 1 oz Beauty Elixir
– 0.33 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
– 1 oz Hand and Nail Cream
– 0.15 oz Lip Conditioner
– 1 oz Gentle Cleansing Milk
– Travel case
Algenist, The Anti Wrinkle Collection, $65
Algenist products are always featured in Sephora’s best seller section. This is a great kit to purchase for yourself or a friend who is a fan of the Algenist line.
– 4 oz Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser
– 1 oz Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer
– 0.23 oz Complete Eye Renewal Balm
L’Occitane, 4 Step Manicure, $46
L’occitane is one of my favorite brands. I love their products; their hand cream is one of the best I’ve tried to date. This is set is a great value, usually in L’occitane’s gift sets don’t offer much savings. The One Minute Hand Scrub is a full-sized item valued at $25 and the Shea Butter is another full-size item valued at $32 – already if you were to purchase these two items separately, it will run you $57.
– Nail file
– 3.4 oz One Minute Hand Scrub
– 2.6 oz Shea Butter Hand Cream
– 0.3 oz Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
– 0.3 oz Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream
That wraps up my first holiday gift guide. I’ll be posting more gift guides on skincare, beauty, and other non-beauty items.