- Orly – Lemonade
- China Glaze – White on White
- OPI – Ogre the Top Blue
- Essie – Little Brown Dress
- OCC – Dangerous
- Icing – Black liner
Substitutions can be made, please do not feel like you must use the exact items I have listed above. These colors just happen to be the ones I had access to at home. If you don’t have dotters at home you can use a toothpick or a head of a sewing pin.
- Start off with a yellow base. 2-3 coats should be fine.
- Add a blue stripe as if you were creating a french manicure
- Draw a dark thing line across the yellow section. Try to vertically align it into the center.
- Take a large dotting tool and create a dark grey circle. Wait to dry.
- Take a medium dotting tool and add a white dot into the centre of the grey circle. Wait to dry.
- Take a small dotting tool and create a small brown circle. Placement is up to you.
- Using the same brown, take your pin point dotter and create a smile.
*Disclosure: There are product(s) in this post that have been sent for consideration.