It’s that time of year again!
This gift guide is for the beauty fanatic in your life, whether it’s your sister, best friend, auntie, we got something for everyone. Stay tuned for more gift guides!
- Urban Decay’s Naked 3. Everyone is going crazy over UD’s 12 rose hued shades and so are we! This palette has already been released on www.urbandecay.com but you can grab this lovely palette next week at Sephora. Make sure you move quickly, this palette is already sold out online.
- Victor&Rolf, Flowerbomb. A very popular scent that has been selling exceptionally well. (Hey, you even hear songs about it)
- Dior’s Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond. Why not give the gift of radiance this holiday? Dior offers this product in two colors (the other being Rose Diamond), both being an excellent choice.
- Bath and Body Works Candle. Who doesn’t like a good candle? BBW always have different promotions on their products – we suggest you find a $10 dollar off coupon (with min. purchase of $30) and use it in conjunction with any buy 2 for $30 deal. Not only do these candles fill your room with a nice fragrance but also useful for the days the electricity goes out. They also come in miniature sizes that are great as stocking stuffers.
- YSL Crème de Blush. A pure luxury product. Its cute packaging makes it hard for anyone to make that first dip.
- Shu Uemura’s Skin Purifier. Another popular item – everyone needs a good face wash!
- YSL Rouge pur Couture. This product falls between a stain and a gloss. (We hear it’s buttery smooth)
- GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD, Tingle Exoliate Treatment. This product comes in two sizes so it depends on how generous you want to be. You can actually see this product in action!
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish. This is one of my personal favorites (I don’t think Milan ever tried). Illamasqua’s nail polishes has some serious staying power and has a great selection of unique colors to choose from.